Lease or Buy: Which is the Better Option for You?
You've done the difficult work of deciding which new Subaru will be the perfect fit for you. You've spent time doing your research, test driving different models, and finally selecting the colors and accessories that will fit you best. Now, there's only one hurdle left: financing. You've been hearing a lot of positive information about leasing a vehicle, rather than buying it. Is that the right decision for you?
At Putnam Subaru, we believe that both options have their benefits, however you might be interested in a lease because of the convenience and other benefits. Here's a quick breakdown of some of these.
The Benefits of Leasing a Subaru
- Usually leasing a new car gives you a more expensive car with less of a monthly payment
- Do you want a low down payment? With a lease, this is the norm
- At the end of your lease period, you can simply turn the car in and get ready for a brand-new model
- Repair costs are usually slim to none with a lease, as the vehicle is still covered under manufacturer's warranty
- At the end of the lease period, you typically have the option to purchase the car you're driving, which by that point, you may have fallen in love with
Whether you're in the market for a Subaru BRZ, Forester, Impreza, or Crosstrek, we have all of these and more at our dealership in Burlingame, CA. We're located conveniently close to the areas of San Mateo, San Francisco, and the Bay Area, and would love to show you around our lot and showroom. Be sure to check out our inventory and let us know if you have any questions.